The Client Service Partner is responsible for establishing successful client relationships to drive business opportunities for our delivery team. The individual in this role will build and maintain productive relationships at the leadership and executive level. The Client Service Partner must meet a specific revenue and utilization target.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain productive relationships at leadership and executive levels of client organizations
- Throughout engagements, establish expectations of value to be delivered with client executive leadership along with how our results will be validated
- Own and ensure successful delivery and continuous validation of our solutions to the client
- Present and communicate to senior and executive level audiences on complex projects
- Account planning around our clients' strategic business endeavors; forecasting
- Lead the development of goals for our accounts and our account leaders in partnership with practice/delivery leadership and executive leaders
- Coach and mentor team members on leadership, consulting, and sales/account management capabilities to serve their career aspirations
- Influence and cultivate team culture on shared goals within as well as beyond work
- Perform executive level delivery activities with a utilization target of 20-40%. Delivery team will achieve utilization targets of 40-80%.
- Oversee project delivery activities across various work streams including scope and change management, issue resolution, and presentations to client executive leadership
- Develop thought leadership content and sales collateral aligned to current trends and business conditions
- Review key business opportunities and related agreements, lead key negotiations, engaging with inside and outside counsel as needed
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary team members into thoughtfully scoped proposals and SOWs that differentiate our approach and expertise from the competition
- Represent our core values to our team and encourage a culture of personal and professional development within our company
Standards of Performance:
- Revenue targets of $5mm - $15mm
- Customer satisfaction, loyalty, and promotion - measured by net promoter score
- Profitability of assigned accounts, meeting utilization targets
- Minimum 10 years experience managing technical consulting and delivery teams
- Demonstrated and proven client satisfaction in consulting at the executive and leadership level
- Demonstrated success in account management and business development in professional services
- Entrepreneurial mindset, solution and opportunity-oriented with solid business and technology acumen
- Ability to understand, collaborate with, integrate and motivate talented people across disciplines
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to inspire others, envision outcomes, and organize to support execution
- Professional written and verbal communication with excellent presentation and pitch capabilities
Who We Are:
GenUI is a software product engineering company in Seattle, WA. We believe that the future will be built together. We're shaping the next generation of technology to make computing work for everyone.
We work with leading technology companies to achieve their goals in software development, product management, and capability augmentation. The best way to solve problems is through collaboration—with our team, our clients, and our community.
We’re a multidisciplinary team that builds powerful, scalable, and adaptable software products on today’s leading platforms—from mobile apps, smart devices, cloud services, and AR/VR experiences.
Since founding GenUI in 2009, we've built our reputation by delivering effective and delightful software products for our clients and partners.